Click for Schedule and Availability
Who should take this course? (precourses needed etc)
- Video is the best way to share the sights, sounds, motion and dynamics of the underwater world. If you want to get the best clips and also learn to edit your scuba diving stories to share with friends through Scuba Earth and other social media, then the PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty course is for you. Learn to create underwater videos that are interesting, entertaining and worth watching again and again.
- You must be Open Water Certified
- you must be at least 10 years or older.
- Max of 8 students per instructor unless 10-11 year old in class than Max is 4 students
- Open water completed at one of the many local Florida Crystal Blue springs.
- Must complete 3 open water dives
What will you learn? (Details of course)
- Your PADI Instructor will explain how to select, maintain and care for your underwater video equipment, whether it’s a housed unit with external lights, or your underwater camera that also shoots video. You'll cover fundamentals such as exposure, focus, story line and sequencing. Post dive, you’ll learn about the editing process and how to produce a video that truly captures your scuba adventures.
What extra will you need? (needed and provided)
- Of course you’ll use an underwater video camera and need your basic scuba equipment. To edit your video, you’ll need access to video editing equipment, which usually includes a computer with editing software.
Next Step (sign up details, forms, etc)
- Sign up Online, Call Scuba Monkey or Blue Lagoon (352-518-6323)
- Reservations are only held when paid in full, $25 dollar rescheduling fee if start day is with 2 weeks,
- You will need to have a Medical release signed by a doctor if "Yes" in indicated on any line items.