Click for Schedule and Availability
Who should take this course? (precourses needed etc)
- Take the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course and you’ll see new things, even on the most familiar scuba diving sites. Why? Because when know more about symbioses, underwater ecology, and aquatic plant and animal habitats, you notice behaviors and see creatures you may have previously missed. Learn more about the local ecosystem and take a closer look on your next scuba diving adventure.
- Classroom 4 - 6 hours. Must complete 2 open water dives.
What will you learn? (Details of course)
- Through class discussions and on two scuba dives, you’ll learn: Key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds. Major aquatic life groupings, interactions and information that dispels myths. Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
What extra will you need? (needed and provided)
- You’ll want a slate to record what you see.
Next Step (sign up details, forms, etc)
- Sign up Online, Call Scuba Monkey or Blue Lagoon (352-518-6323)
- Reservations are only held when paid in full, $25 dollar rescheduling fee if start day is with 2 weeks,
- You will need to have a Medical release signed by a doctor if "Yes" in indicated on any line items.