Open Water Scuba Diver - Elearning
Who should take this course? (precourses needed etc)
- If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
- You need adequate swimming skills (Swim 200m and Float 10mins) and need to be in good physical health(Medical release due at signup).
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
you must be at least 10 years or older.
Max of 8 students per instructor unless 10-11 year old in class than Max is 4 students
Facility Classroom while confined Water completed onsite in our indoor heated pool, Open water completed at one of the many local Florida Crystal Blue springs.
Knowledge Development, online - 8-10hrs. Confined water 6 hrs, Open Water 8-10 hrs.
What will you learn? (Details of course)
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development online to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
What extra will you need? (needed and provided)
- Needed-Towel, Swimsuit, Scuba Grade Mask, Fins, Boots & Snorkel.
- Provided-Elearning pass-code, All other Rental Gear, Entrance Fees.
Next Step (sign up details, forms, etc)