Digital Underwater Photography
Click for Schedule and Availability
Who should take this course? (precourses needed etc)
- Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
- Must complete 2 open water dives.
What will you learn? (Details of course)
- Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover: How to choose the right underwater camera system for you. The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly. Principles for good composition of underwater images. Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
What extra will you need? (needed and provided)
- Beyond using basic scuba equipment, you'll need a digital underwater camera and a computer or other device for downloading and viewing your images.
Next Step (sign up details, forms, etc)
- Sign up Online, Call Scuba Monkey or Blue Lagoon (352-518-6323)
- Reservations are only held when paid in full, $25 dollar rescheduling fee if start day is with 2 weeks,
- You will need to have a Medical release signed by a doctor if "Yes" in indicated on any line items.