PADI Deep Diver
Who should take this course? (precourses needed etc)
- The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
- You must be Advanced Open Water Certified
- Must complete 4 open water dives over 2 days
What will you learn? (Details of course)
- Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
-Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
-Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
What extra will you need? (needed and provided)
- You'll need a dive computer along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment.
Next Step (sign up details, forms, etc)
- Sign up Online, Call Scuba Monkey or Blue Lagoon (352-518-6323)
- Reservations are only held when paid in full, $25 dollar rescheduling fee if start day is with 2 weeks,
- You will need to have a Medical release signed by a doctor if "Yes" in indicated on any line items.