PADI Boat Diver
Who should take this course? (precourses needed etc)
- Much of the world’s best scuba diving is accessible only by boat. Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course will benefit you because boats in various parts of the world do things differently. Scuba diving from a boat is fun and relatively easy because you usually descend directly onto your dive site.
- You must be Open water Certified
- 2 Open water dives. 1 day.
What will you learn? (Details of course)
- The PADI Boat Diver course will expand your knowledge about boats from small inflatables to large liveaboards. You’ll gain experience scuba diving by completing two dives from a boat in your local area and learn:
- Boat diving procedures and etiquette, including how to enter and exit, and where to stow your gear.
- Boating safety, including how to locate safety equipment.
What extra will you need? (needed and provided)
- Beyond using basic scuba equipment, you'll want to have a surface signaling device, such as an inflatable signal tube.
Next Step (sign up details, forms, etc)
- Sign up Online, Call Scuba Monkey or Blue Lagoon (352-518-6323)
- Reservations are only held when paid in full, $25 dollar rescheduling fee if start day is with 2 weeks,
- You will need to have a Medical release signed by a doctor if "Yes" in indicated on any line items.